Monday, August 10, 2009

Potlach blog

A little of this & a little of that...
I have several ideas in my fervid little brain for steampunk knitting designs, & it's killing me that I don't have graph paper when I thought I did. After opening my 'treasure chest' @ the foot of my bed I have found, however that I have enough sketch pads to last me about 10 minutes after the heat death of the universe o.O,...HOMG, also I found the aces prologue to the start of a story I thought I'd lost, gonna transcribe that tonight. Anyway, I'm tinkering with a fingerless glove idea 1st & we shall see how that works, because Gods know I already don't have enough pairs of THOSE. But they'd be hella sweet to sell, the steampunk ladies will dig 'em.
I am trying to reserve my flight for visiting my friends in KS @ the end of this month. I need a vacation so bad but Travelocity is telling me it's one price w/taxes then 'prices have changed' & it's nearly double? WTF, like I'm an idiot or something. You're reading the blog of a foul-mouthed dissociative paranoiac. I know everyone's out to get me, you prolly just didn't get the memo yet.
However I will deal w/money things tomorrow as I don't feel that I'm competent to deal with it @ this time. I've got to pay SOMEthing either way & one day won't make enough of a difference for me to honestly care.
Oh, and note to the squiggy guys @ the library: I know when wearing cleavage tops that I invite your blatant gawking, I do. But when you deliberately change seats so you can have a better view, it's a little tacky...ok, a LOT tacky.
Ok, off to bed b4 work & fretting what I should do about the boring rich guy. I honestly think he's a sweetheart, but I've eaten toast more exciting.

No comments: