Friday, September 18, 2009

FISTS OF FURY!

Why must the entire world in contact with me work on my fucking nerve at every turn? Why whenever I try & either get ahead or do something personally fulfilling or just FUCKING BE HAPPY? Why must you fuck with me universe? WHY? I just want to get ahead. I just want to find someone that has a fucking heart, brain AND A SPINE. BUT NO.
I have a CĂș Chulainn migraine, I am so angry. I can't see out of my left eye.
I want nothing more than to see someone I loathe & rip bloody chunks out of them with my bare hands & furious teeth until the cops taser me into a twitching heap.
FUCK IT. I am a (relatively) skilled artist and a good person.
I DEMAND BETTER THINGS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW, I AM SICKA THIS SHIT!
LOVE
MONEY
CIRCUMSTANCES
I DEMAND IT

No comments: